At Duffy Elliott Lawyers, the selection and recruitment of new employees is one of our most important responsibilities. Our reputation stems from the professionalism and work our staff display. Our staff are our backbone and are the future of our firm. We are always on the lookout for the right people who can help us maintain our high quality service to our clients.
If you are a person committed to these ideals we hope to provide you with the best opportunity for personal and professional development please send your resume to Practice Manager Leanne Gaiter by email to :- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a fresh start in 2019 then this could be the role for you.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a new team member to join us as a Receptionist.
Your duties will include:
- Taking telephone calls and enquiries
- Stock control
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail
- Greet clients and coordinate meeting times and rooms
- Address enquiries from other Firms
- Document management
- Drafting correspondence; and
- General administration tasks as required
To be successful in this busy role, strong organisational skills are essential and you must be a team player. In addition, a high level of enthusiasm and energy is a must. Ideally you will have administration experience and will possess the following personal attributes:
- Exceptional customer service and focus
- Time management skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A pro-active and flexible attitude
- Be self-motivated with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient computer skills; and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If you have a desire to work in a Legal Firm and a willingness to learn and grow as a valued member of our team, forward your resume and a brief letter detailing your past work experience to Leanne.email@example.com by close of business Friday 30 November 2018.